These Terms of Service are a legal agreement between You and britishboysfetishclub.com and the services the company and it’s affiliated companies or branches (hereinafter to be collectively called: “Pangolin Holdings PLC “, “WE” , “Us”) offer through its websites (hereinafter to be collectively called “the Site”).
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY before using the Site, because by clicking “I Agree” or by using the Site, you agree to be bound by its terms as well as the terms of our Privacy Statement which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with or do not wish to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use this Web site. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will post the amended Terms of Service here.
- CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS The contents of the Site service (“the Service”) are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Pangolin Holdings PLC or the party credited as the provider of such Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Service.
- The Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Service, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, de compile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials or Service in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this Service for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Rights and Permissions Department, or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s proprietary rights notices. You agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments and/or submissions to any of the Public Forums (as discussed below) or the like that you provide to us in connection with this Site or our Services (“Submissions”) will be deemed to be provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and will become and remain our property. We shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and/or distribute any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques. In addition, you hereby waive all moral rights you may have in any materials uploaded by you.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you or Pangolin Holdings PLC use thereof in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, will (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, moral rights, contract or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain unlawful material; (iii) constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; or (v) cause injury of any kind to any person or entity; or (vi) violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or other governmental regulations; and (b) that you are at least 18 years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Pangolin Holdings PLC and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms of Service or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. Pangolin Holdings PLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of Pangolin Holdings PLC without Pangolin Holdings PLC prior written approval. Pangolin Holdings PLC neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE (DEFINED HEREIN) AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Pangolin Holdings PLC OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” Pangolin Holdings PLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. Pangolin Holdings PLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE. You hereby acknowledge that the use of the Site and the Services available therein is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability Pangolin Holdings PLC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Pangolin Holdings PLC OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCESS SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION,EVEN IF Pangolin Holdings PLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
- System Integrity You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction conducted on the Site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized service.
- TERMINATION Pangolin Holdings PLC may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of the Service for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms of Service or the repeated infringement of copyrights owned by third parties. Pangolin Holdings PLC, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of the Site without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Terms of Service, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting any Pangolin Holdings PLC event or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Site. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Site or Pangolin Holdings PLC employee; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of usernames) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Site activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Pangolin Holdings PLC employee or other individual.
- Risk of Loss All items purchased from the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Product Descriptions Pangolin Holdings PLC and its affiliates attempt to describe all of the products on the Site as accurately as possible. However, Pangolin Holdings PLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on our Site itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Payment Processors Tangible goods are processed by ourselves and affiliated stores and not by ccbill who only provide the processing service for downloads and subscription to the members area.
Contact Information. Some areas of our Site request or require you to provide your contact information (such as your name and email address). Your contact information may be used to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions conducted through the Site and material changes in the Site’s policies. We may also send you information about Pangolin Holdings PLC and/or promotional materials from the Site and some of our partners. We will not sell, share or rent any contact information collected from you except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement. All contact information provided to the Site is maintained on our secure servers.
Financial Information. The third party billing companies acting as our authorised resellers collect financial information (such as your credit card information) on an as-needed basis to bill you for products and services you purchase through the Site and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the contact information discussed above will be used to get in touch with you. We will not sell, share or rent any financial information collected from you except as necessary to fulfills your order. All financial information provided to the Site is maintained on our secure servers and similar rules are applied to our third party authorised resellers.
Demographic Information. We collect anonymous demographic information (such as your zip code, gender and age), and may use this data to tailor your experience at our Site, provide content that we think you might be interested in, and display the content according to your preferences. Such demographic information may be shared with partners, market researchers and other third parties on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis. No personally identifiable information will be linked to aggregated demographic information.
Internet Protocol Address. We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. We use your IP address for purposes of traffic analysis.
Other. We may disclose your personal information in special cases if required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority; or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is otherwise necessary or advisable, including, for instance, to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with the rights or property of Pangolin Holdings PLC, another user or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Cookies. The Site uses “cookie” technology to enhance your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through our Site or to make a feature work better. Cookies are pieces of information that some Web sites transfer to the computer that is browsing that Web site and are used for record-keeping purposes at many Web sites. We do not extract information about individual users or their computers during this process. It is not necessary to accept a cookie to navigate the Site, but you must accept a cookie in order to purchase access to the Site.
Security. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personally identifiable information and have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All credit transactions occur in a secure area of the Site using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software to process orders. SSL encrypts the information you input on the Site. In addition, all user information is stored in a secure location behind a firewall with limited administrative access.
Third Party Links. The Site contains links to other World Wide Web Internet sites, resources and sponsors of Pangolin Holdings PLC. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off of the Site to a third party Web site. Pangolin Holdings PLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites. You should make sure that you read and understand the privacy policies of these sites and direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of that third party Web site. Refund.
Due to the nature of how downloads are processed, we uphold a no refund policy. The customer is responsible for ensuring their order is correct before purchasing the media or content. Prior to submitting for processing and billing, please ensure that you do not order the same clips twice. Please report any billing errors to contact us resolution of and billing errors by britishboysfetishclub.com will be handled immediately Friendly fraud and abuse by disputing the transaction with the issuing bank will result in immediate disqualification from future sales and you will be banned from ordering from our store. We take fraud very seriously and will actively report cases of fraud to the local authorities for further prosecution.